Close
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funlad3 View Post
    Lights look awesome! I'd cover the tank with cardboard and try a fine blade hack saw or a dremel tool to cut the aluminum flush to the back of the tank and then cap it.
    Thatís not a bad idea. There no way Iím getting at the brackets holding the 8020 channel onto the stand without moving the whole thing away from the wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Funlad3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking phone pictures is much better with the T5ís. Added a few pieces this weekend, here are a couple quick phone shots:

Hawkins

Pac-Man

Green Dragon

This should develop bright blue tips

FTS

4. Likes rockhead, Cubano32 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alkalinity is finally back to 7.3 as of this morning. Going to try and get it up a little to about 7.5-7.7, but sps are coloring back up nicely. Noticing some new colors and depth in a lot of the sps under the T5ís. A few pieces have lost some unique coloring but hopefully thatís just the adjustment period.

6. Likes Funlad3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crummy iPhone pictures inbound

Pac-Man

Green Dragon

PC Rainbow taking off

TCK Pilachu finally getting some hints of yellow back after months of being a brown blob

ORA Pearlberry has exploded recently. Was a tiny frag when I got it.

Ultimateís Miyagi starting to show some growth

This one is hard to capture, especially with an iPhone but itís some type of tennis (I think) with baby blue body and peach/yellow tips. Itís gorgeous in person, and I think will rival the WD when grown out.

Iíve been having a hard time keeping up with calcium and alkalinity demands and have been having to increase the dosing amount daily. The matted filefish has eaten nearly all aiptasia in my tank, and aside from a few stragglers, I am almost aiptasia-free.

After making the lighting switch Iíve had a small outbreak of what looks like Dinoís. Iíll do some water changes and hopefully knock it down before it can get out of hand.

8. Likes Funlad3, Mjl714 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured out why I couldnít get my alk to where I wanted. Noticed last night that the tubing had caked over at the discharge side. Cleaned that up and this morning all tested right at 7.7.

Now if only I could get my Mg up. Using the AquaForest three part Spain solutions, component 3 is supposed to be for Mg, but Iíve been raising the dosing amount on that pump almost daily and canít get Mg above 1300. In the past I used a specific AquaForest Mg supplement which worked well. Maybe I just need to go back to that.