Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    Premium member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Streamwood
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funlad3 View Post
    Sounds good to me!



    Would he sell those frags for less if @Cubano32 and I can't find a third or fourth person?
    "I could cut the more flat ones and it would be about the size of a 50 cent piece or so for $25 If that helps. "

    Exact text

  2. Likes Cubano32 liked this post
  3. #12
    No, I'm not a communist.. EricTheRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gilberts, IL
    Posts
    4,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GugsJr View Post
    "I could cut the more flat ones and it would be about the size of a 50 cent piece or so for $25 If that helps. "

    Exact text
    I'll be your 4th guy whether you get the whole thing for $80 and frag it 4 ways or have him frag it for $25. If you have enough people now please pm me and I'll paypal today.
    I'm what Willis was talking about.

    90G SPS & LPS
    75G Mixed
    10G Picasso Clowns

  4. #13
    Premium member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Streamwood
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Funlad3 @Cubano32 are you two still interested? I can bring in the larger one and I'll frag it 3 ways. He said he'll do $75 to get rid of a colony.

  5. Likes Cubano32 liked this post
  6. #14
    Premium member Cubano32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Romeoville
    Posts
    827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GugsJr View Post
    @Funlad3 @Cubano32 are you two still interested? I can bring in the larger one and I'll frag it 3 ways. He said he'll do $75 to get rid of a colony.
    Yea I'm cool with that..will you be going to the meet up on the 27th

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  7. #15
    Senior Member Funlad3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arlington Heights
    Posts
    3,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GugsJr View Post
    @Funlad3 @Cubano32 are you two still interested? I can bring in the larger one and I'll frag it 3 ways. He said he'll do $75 to get rid of a colony.
    I'm up for it too! I can bring cash to pick up a chunk, or PayPal you later tonight. Do you mind if I have him add a frag or two? I messaged him on FB and he says he has some nice sized Hawkins Echinatas for $60 and that he can cut me a Pearlberry.

    Feel free to call/text me at 847-361-4433.
    Last edited by Funlad3; 01-12-2018 at 06:13 PM.
    - Ben

  8. #16
    Premium member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Streamwood
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubano32 View Post
    Yea I'm cool with that..will you be going to the meet up on the 27th

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    It all depends if I go on my ski/snowmobiling trip. More then likely I will not make it to the meet. I also don't know when I'd be visiting my sister since you live down the street from her. I do have a frag tank I can hold it in for you. If you take the expressway I'm about 45 minutes or so from you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funlad3 View Post
    I'm up for it too! I can bring cash to pick up a chunk, or PayPal you later tonight. Do you mind if I have him add a frag or two? I messaged him on FB and he says he has some nice sized Hawkins Echinatas for $60 and that he can cut me a Pearlberry.

    Feel free to call/text me at 847-361-4433.
    That's not a problem, you'll be happy with your frags from him. I know I am. My pearlberry is from him as well

    IMG_0013.jpg

  9. #17
    Premium member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Streamwood
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @funland3 @Cubano32 @EricTheRed you can paypal me at cguglielmotto@gmail.com

  10. #18
    Premium member Cubano32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Romeoville
    Posts
    827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @GugsJr sent paypal

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  11. #19
    Premium member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Streamwood
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubano32 View Post
    @GugsJr sent paypal

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Received thank you.

  12. #20
    Premium member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Streamwood
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Funland3 paypal received

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •