Close
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 131
  1. #121
    TeamCR Smitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oak Lawn, IL
    Posts
    5,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And after




    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    60gal cube mixed reef

  2. Likes rockhead liked this post
  3. #122
    Senior Member Mjl714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Naperville
    Posts
    1,019
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don’t see the pictures.

  4. #123
    TeamCR Smitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oak Lawn, IL
    Posts
    5,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I added a Pink Margin Fairy Wrasse and a Copperband Butterfly to my reef today. The butterfly because the aiptasia is starting to bloom, and the wrasse just because.




    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    60gal cube mixed reef

  5. #124
    Premium member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    monee
    Posts
    1,441
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    I added a Pink Margin Fairy Wrasse and a Copperband Butterfly to my reef today. The butterfly because the aiptasia is starting to bloom, and the wrasse just because.




    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Nice fish Bud & lookin good

  6. Thanks Smitty thanked for this post
  7. #125
    TeamCR Smitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oak Lawn, IL
    Posts
    5,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you bro... much appreciated.

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    60gal cube mixed reef

  8. #126
    TeamCR Smitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oak Lawn, IL
    Posts
    5,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The copper band is doing very well. I was a lil sceptical because they're such finicky eaters, and nip corals, but he's always out and about, eats pieces of frozen mysis, my aiptasia is disappearing, and most importantly, he doesn't bother my corals at all.



    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    60gal cube mixed reef

  9. #127
    Premium member madjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Addison
    Posts
    8,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    The copper band is doing very well. I was a lil sceptical because they're such finicky eaters, and nip corals, but he's always out and about, eats pieces of frozen mysis, my aiptasia is disappearing, and most importantly, he doesn't bother my corals at all.



    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    I just got one last sat he got beat up first 2 days but seems to be doing good and eats frozen havenít seen him eat aptasia yet but he wasnít allowed at the rocks for while lol
    PDF ZONE

    IF U DONT LIKE WHAT U C DONT LOOK

  10. Likes Smitty liked this post
  11. #128
    TeamCR Smitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oak Lawn, IL
    Posts
    5,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by madjoe View Post
    I just got one last sat he got beat up first 2 days but seems to be doing good and eats frozen havenít seen him eat aptasia yet but he wasnít allowed at the rocks for while lol
    Nice pick up.....I hope he starts to eat them for you soon. I love their personality.

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    60gal cube mixed reef

  12. #129
    Premium member BradB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Roselle, Il
    Posts
    330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nice
    Iíve never had any luck with CBB

    Iíll have to try again....




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. Likes Smitty liked this post
  14. #130
    TeamCR Smitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oak Lawn, IL
    Posts
    5,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BradB View Post
    Nice
    Iíve never had any luck with CBB

    Iíll have to try again....




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hope I have long term success with him. Good luck in the future yourself as well.

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    60gal cube mixed reef

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •