Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Beecher IL
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive had solid experience so far with 3 t247 ocean revive boxes on my 120. Im mainly LPS with a couple SPS pieces and have really good color and growth.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried replying to your PM, but your box is full...

  3. #23
    TeamCR
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Streamwood
    Posts
    858
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Unico not sure if you're still looking, I have 2 radion g4 pros if you're interested

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Senior Member Unico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago north side
    Posts
    167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim64 View Post
    Ive had solid experience so far with 3 t247 ocean revive boxes on my 120. Im mainly LPS with a couple SPS pieces and have really good color and growth.
    looks nice I'll check them!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Joevember View Post
    Tried replying to your PM, but your box is full...
    empty already!

  5. #25
    Senior Member Unico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chicago north side
    Posts
    167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GugsJr View Post
    @Unico not sure if you're still looking, I have 2 radion g4 pros if you're interested

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    hi guys! I bought some ai sol from my friend, about 4 weeks ag, at first my anemones didn't like tjem..but now they're not too bad..so I going to give them little more time to adjust to .... if the light doesn't work in few months, for sure I going to get radions or kessil ap700....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •