16 Gallon LED Bowfront

Dragonfish

Well, it's been over a year since I took down my last reef tank, a 38 gallon corner bowfront. I spent some time playing with planted freshwater and breeding SA Cichlids but that got boring fast. I decided I needed to get back into reefs. I already had most of this equipment lying around so I just went for it. The tank and stand I snagged off CL for $30! The only reason I think it went so cheap is that the stock light was burned out. I built a DIY LED using Bridgelux LEDs and a cheap dimmable driver from aquastyle I had lying around. (I had done some product testing for them for planted tanks so it was all freebies) I picked up a powerhead and a CPR Bakpak skimmer and got it all set up. I always wanted to set up a tank using real nice aquacultured carribean live rock so I bought the nano pack from www.gulfliverock.com. Shipped fast, great sized pieces and fantastic color! At first I was bummed that it didn't appear to have a single living hitchiker but as the weeks went on I have found the following:

lobo coral!
Plate coral (I think)
At least 5 different macro algaes
a Clam, and its still alive!
various unidentified corals
yes, aptasia but only 3

Basic stats so far:

16 gallon bowfront
DIY LED 4 warm white 8 royal blue single driver
CPR Bakpak replaced by an Aquaclear 30
Koralia 1

Fish:
Purple firefish
Bangaii Cardinal

Corals:
Green lobo
Green plate
Neon green hydnophora
GSP
Blue candy cane (my favorite so far)
Red and Green mushrooms
Unknown zoa
Radioactive Dragon Eyes
Un-ID'd plating monti
Spongodes (picked up cheap to see if I had enough light for SPS)

Need to get an updated pic up, I did the rocks differently than in the FTS since then. I'm also looking for 1-2 polyps frags of some nicer zoas and palys like Fruit Loops, LA Lakers and Hornets. On to pics!