16 or 32 coralife biocube?

Zekocube

Hey everyone I was a member about 5 years ago possibly longer and I started with a 29 oceanic biocube and it was perfect for me but due to always having to be away I had to cut ties with it and sold everything and now I have a son who's 2 years old that has a fresh water tank i was thinking of jumping back in especially since he likes his tank so much now the biocubes have definitely changed alot and the lighting seems way better since I last started so I was on the fence of getting the 16 and just making it a softie tank with 2 clowns but realised the 32 coralife is literally 10$ more on amazon not sure why but now I'm leaning toward that lol I am probably going to be doing 1inch pink Fiji sand bed and roughly 40lbs of live rock I'll be keeping the stock hood and run the biocube skimmer (I never had a issue with it) I know there are probably alot of better options, just wanted to stop in and say hi havent ordered anything yet but the setup for everything will be coming soon and also I still will be making it a softie tank and for the fish probably keep it to only 2 clowns still maybe 1 more fish havent decided yet

Zekocube

Also I was thinking of a aquascape almost similar to this and atm I'm holding off on jumping right into it so I planned on getting all dry rock first and creating my aquascape before getting the tank then I'll probably go to the ark or something and get some live rock to seed it but if any have some really cool ideas for a aquascape or setup I'm always open for different ideas!

Colin

I have the 16g. It's a nice tank, the led lights are a huge upgrade over the old CF lights. I have Digi's and Birdsnest up high so it can handle some SPS.

I would say go bigger. I was similar to you, had a 28g nanotube back in the day, got this tank when I got back in the hobby and already am setting up an IM 30L tank to replace it.

Sounds like you know what you want, should be a nice setup once you get it going.