Aquatic Experience Chicago - Nov 6-8 2015 in Schaumburg

jrpark22000

Premium member
With over 4,800 guests last year and a show floor of over 125 exhibitors, It's likely many of you went in the previous years. This year there'll be one more familiar exibitor face, ChicagoReefs at this year’s Aquatic Experience – Chicago, Nov. 6-8, 2015.

View attachment 11938

Aquatic Expereince is coming back to Schaumburg for a third year with speakers like Julian Sprung, Sanjay Joshi, Charles Delbeek, Frank Reece and many more.
http://aquaticexperience.org/education/sessions-schedule/

The show is the first in industry history to combine everything aquatic under one roof—from saltwater and freshwater fish to pond and aquatic plants. Tickets for Aquatic Experience – Chicago at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center are available for purchase here: http://aquaticexperience.org/tickets/.

I'll keep this thread update on a regular bases with more news and info, but you can check them out on Facebook and even like their page to get regular updates; https://www.facebook.com/AquaticExperienceChicago or check them out on the web at http://aquaticexperience.org/

There will be plenty of booth space to chat, ask questions, or just meet up with others from CR. Hope to see you there!

jrpark22000

Premium member
Pretty full already.
http://s23.a2zinc.net/clients/WPA/AE2015/Public/Exhibitors.aspx

Aqua Ultraviolet
Aquarium Life Support Systems
Aquascape, Inc.
Aquatic Gardeners Association
Aqueon / Coralife / Kent
Aqvainnova B.V. & Dennerle GmbH
Aznnutty's Saltwater Connections
Bellenz Fish Farm
Boyd Enterprises
CaribSea, Inc.
Cincinnati Area Reef Enthusiasts
Clifford W Estes Company
Cobalt International
Collar
Current USA
Custom Creations
Deep Blue Professional
Dr Tims Aquatics LLC
EDUCATION
Finnex
Florida Exotic Fish Sales & Xtreme Aquatic
FLUVAL
Fritz Aquatics/Mardel
Glasscages.com LLC
Hikari Sales USA, Inc.
Hydor USA
Jellyfish Art
Kordon, LLC
Lifegard Aquatics
Mazuri
Minnesota Aquarium Society
OmegaSea, LLC
Pecan Grove Solutions
Pet Age
Pet Product News International
Planet Aquariums
Prodibio
Project Piaba
Python Products, Inc.
Red Sea
Reef Brite
Reef Nutrition
Reef to Rainforest Media LLC
Reef-A-Palooza
Rod's Food
Ruby Reef, Inc
San Francisco Bay Brand & Ocean Nutrition
Seachem Laboratories
Segrest Farms
Sicce
Spectrum Brands Pet, Home & Garden
SwissTropicals LLC
TedsFishroom.com
The Angelfish Society
The Wet Spot Tropical Fish
Tropic Marin USA
Two Little Fishies, Inc.
VASCA Ltd.
Zoo Med Laboratories Inc

I went last year on the sunday and I thought it was really cool, definitely worth the $10 entry fee. I'm definitely planning on going this year.

jrpark22000

Premium member
I went last year on the sunday and I thought it was really cool, definitely worth the $10 entry fee. I'm definitely planning on going this year.
Same here Karl, went on friday and had a good time. Looking forward to the entire weekend and trying to catch a couple of the speakers if time allows.

Any freebies or goodies? Sorry my Jewish side is coming out!
I got a bunch of stuff for free. Towels from Coralife and I think Seachem (great for wiping off smudges), bunch of food samples, free Rod's t-shirt and pack of food, and other random t-shirts too. Was definitely worth it, made some cool contacts, and got to see some new equipment before it was released. Definitely worth the trip out there and the money. Plus I feel it really helps show support for the hobby.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Any freebies or goodies? Sorry my Jewish side is coming out!
Ontop of the freebie stuff Karl listed, there are several raffles at exibit booths. I'm planning CR's now, thinking of something like a nuvo 20 tank. It'll be a giveaway here on CR, but anyone who stops by the booth to fill out the raffle ticket will get another entry.

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
Ontop of the freebie stuff Karl listed, there are several raffles at exibit booths. I'm planning CR's now, thinking of something like a nuvo 20 tank. It'll be a giveaway here on CR, but anyone who stops by the booth to fill out the raffle ticket will get another entry.
How about a Fusion 30L. The Fusion 20 has bad filtration layout with the dead space it has underneath the glass baffles.

jrpark22000

Premium member
How about a Fusion 30L. The Fusion 20 has bad filtration layout with the dead space it has underneath the glass baffles.
Thanks for the heads up. I just started research today and only saw good reviews. The NUVO 30 and 40 are getting a bit expensive for what I was planning. I'll look over the books closer and plan out the budget through next year.

Do an advanced acrylics frag tank, and then only open the raffle to me =D

jrpark22000

Premium member
LOL, with over a thousand active people and lurkers I should be able to afford to get everyone a tank. hahahahahaha

ninjamyst

Premium member
Really enjoyed it last year. Even won a 5 gallon freshwater tank in the raffle. Great vendors with decent deals.