Awesome pieces and pricing

Smitty

Premium member
Hey everyone...I just wanted to give a shout out to Frankie of Frag creations. I stopped by his place a few days ago, and on short notice, but he didn't mind and accepted my fiance and I with no problem. Once inside, he has several beautiful setups, with hundreds of coral frags and colonies. My fiance picked out 3 beautiful acans (including a pink one she's always wanted). We left his place completely satisfied. Thanks again Frankie.

madjoe

Premium member
Frankie and his fam is awsome im not sure how he survives being only make in house lol id cry

maidia

Team CR
Hey everyone...I just wanted to give a shout out to Frankie of Frag creations. I stopped by his place a few days ago, and on short notice, but he didn't mind and accepted my fiance and I with no problem. Once inside, he has several beautiful setups, with hundreds of coral frags and colonies. My fiance picked out 3 beautiful acans (including a pink one she's always wanted). We left his place completely satisfied. Thanks again Frankie.

Newb

Stop by last night to paid for the dosing pump and Picked up some great coral from Frag Creations. Frankie is a good guy, can get you with whatever you need. Thank you Frankie.