Battle corals grow out comp

xj_matt

Premium member
How's everyone? We got the frag picked out it will be "$45 and frags will be large! Chunky for sure".* buy in per person need to get a list of how many guys will be in I this friendly grow out , pick up will be in Streamwood il 60107 or I'll cam possibly meet up with done guys for drop off of their frag let's try and have the money in and full list up by 9/8/17 that gives eveone a week to get in one this great pice.
My PayPal account is mattbohl1186@gmail.com

1.xj_matt (paid)
2.rockhead (paid)
3.Sk8elenex96
4.chitown tom (paid)
5.Tomek77pl (paid)
6.Rcunning8 (paid)
7.wrasse (paid)
8.shift9k
9.#thematrex (paid)
10.Eidecker (paid)
11.RuNvS (paid)
12.GugsJr (paid)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
I would totally be down for this but I'm a month or from having a tank online.. looking forward to watching this grow out from the sidelines.

GL all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

xj_matt

Premium member
All frags are spoken for just awaiting a few more payments and the order will be sent in to Adam!!!

xj_matt

Premium member
Good day guys,

I sent Adam the payment today, he cut all frags last night and will be healing for till pick up next Thursday morning when I make the trip to get them I'll be able too meet some of you guys but not all I can fraga puck ups with who ever needs at 3 diffrent locations depending on time of day just let me know what works for you

St. Charles (my buddies house if they need to be help for a period of time he had a lot more room then I do)
Streamwood (my house)
Crystal Lake girlfriends house if I a. Not home and can bring them and float in her tank)

xj_matt

Premium member
Hey guy!!!!!! We are 2 days away from pick up day so I wanna have you guys pick a number 1-12 and what ever one you pick will be the frag you get, that way it's fair and no one can get mad it's alg going to be a guessing game one the frag, I'll be Receiving what ever number is not picked.

Tell us about your tank

1.tank size, water volume.
2.equmint
3.tank parameters
4.dosing
5. Most important part of the whole grow out HAVE FUN AND HAPPY REEFING GUYS!!!!

We will post on this page the FIRST FRIDAY of every month for the length of the grow out, picture and parameters required. let me know how long you guys wanna doo this for.

[MENTION=2509]rockhead[/MENTION] #1
[MENTION=2082]sk8elenex92[/MENTION] #3
[MENTION=1816]chitown tom[/MENTION] #11
[MENTION=891]tomek77pl[/MENTION] #4
[MENTION=1658]Rcunning8[/MENTION] #10
[MENTION=3377]wrasse[/MENTION] #9
[MENTION=3897]shift9k[/MENTION] #5
[MENTION=3497]#theMatrix[/MENTION] #7
[MENTION=3626]Eindecker[/MENTION] #2
[MENTION=2280]RuNvS[/MENTION] #12
[MENTION=4028]GugsJr[/MENTION] #8

Last edited: