Beginning Fluconazole Questions

jrwoltman

Hello all,

First, let me apologize if all of this has been answered in other posts. I am planning on beginning my 2 week dosing cycle and I wanted to confirm that I am doing everything correctly, so please by all means save me from myself.

I have a 29 gallon Biocube, so I am planning on opening and mixing 3 tablets of Fluconazole thoroughly and then adding them to the rear chamber where my return pump is.

Prior to the addition of Fluconazole I am:

1. Removing my Purigen and Chemipure Elite.

2. Removing my skimmer cup, but continuing to run the skimmer body to oxygenate the tank and help maintain PH.

3. Completing a 10% water change.

4. Is there a 4, 5, or even 6 that I am forgetting?

*When should I add my skimmer cup back, or do I just leave it off for all 14 days?

Thank you in advance, I know many of you have had great success with this and no adverse effects.

Jim

Illinijoe

TeamCR
I can send this on my display and frag. It's works I turned the skimmer off on both tanks. My display nothing was affected my frag lost all my sps Frags and Zoas were pissed. Only difference is running gfo on display vs no gfo on frag. Think the algae die off caused spike in po4. Very happy with end result. Good luck