Best DI Resins

11fishjones

Premium member
Looking to add a power booster and few more canisters for better phosphate and DI control, been trying to figure out what resins would be best suited for our Lake Michigan water supply, and seeing what others are using.

Reefaholic

Premium member
Looking to add a power booster and few more canisters for better phosphate and DI control, been trying to figure out what resins would be best suited for our Lake Michigan water supply, and seeing what others are using.
I been using the DI media from Bulk reef supply Supply, I have a 5 stage 75 gal per day RO/DI with a booster pump. It produces 0 TDS water. I will be installing the water saving kit conversion soon. I been also thinking about adding a second DI resin canister but I don’t think I needed at this point yet.

Luckily our Lake Michigan water is actually pretty good. You probably don't need more than a basic 4 stage unless you live in an older area. I have the Value system 75gpd, with the 150gpd upgrade and get 0TDS.

Jonkings19

Add another DI canister. That way you can use all of the DI resin up in one of the canisters before the TDS creeps up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk