Blue Line Coral

Not sure how many of you made it out to the Grand Opening of Blue Line Coral this past weekend, I know [MENTION=1217]madjoe[/MENTION] was there on Saturday.

This places it in a similar vicinity to Aquapros and Reefwise. (Sorry I have to edit this post to protect our current sponsors - MaiDia)

If you've never met Dan before, he is a great guy and honest about what he has.

Prices were great, and he had some really nice pieces for their opening sale. The store is a very good size and I spent a decent amount of time chatting with him about his plans for the store and I really can't wait to see it come together. They are going to mostly be coral sales from what he told me.

If you get a chance, definitely stop in to check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cubano32

Premium member
I went for opening day and yes was very nice and had amazing prices...glad there is another LFS close by besides aquapro not that aquapro is bad just need a change every once in a awhile

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
Of course i was there . Dan and his wife are great people. Gladhes back in the chi. Shop has a ton of potential he has enough room thats for sure . Mostly lps store and zoas and shrooms. We will see if he ventures into fish and sticks

conchman

Premium member
Heading here after work today to look around. With this so close to my work, stopping off here could become a regular thing, that...could be bad, real bad...(expensive bad!)

Volcano1

I was there Saturday as well. I got there early and they were very busy. It was crowded and a little hard to see everything. I didn’t see any sticks , but a good amount of zoas, shrooms , meme and LPS.
Everyone was friendly, and I’m sure they were a bit overwhelmed. There were no fish and only salt and frozen food for dry goods that I saw. Only the front part of the store was opened when I was there, it appeared to be more room in back. It looks like it could have good potential, and as a fellow blue line guy,?wish him luck.
On a side note, myself and a few local reef club guys made it to TD’s house for some nice sticks.

conchman

Premium member
Stopped by yesterday during lunch (being boss man has some perks). Met Dan and Matt, nice guys. As it was described, mostly shrooms, softies and such. Nicely setup with plans for future growth up front, tanks for fish, inverts and stuff. Will be adding more dry goods as time moves on and plans to add towards the back half as growth allows. I will be stopping again...

Wish them good fortune...

shift9k

Great to know. I work pretty close and it’s on the way home! Need to start stocking the tank, fish stock up yet?

Just stopped in today, store is still great. Fish section is not up yet, he plans on re-wiring electrical this week to accommodate the extra load from the tanks. So hopefully within the next month or two (depending on his schedule), he will get them up. He will have two systems, so he will definitely have a lot once it is up and running.

Otherwise, LPS and softies are his big thing. SPS a little but not as much as the others. Also, designer corals and BTAs galore.

cpschult

Just stopped in today, store is still great. Fish section is not up yet, he plans on re-wiring electrical this week to accommodate the extra load from the tanks. So hopefully within the next month or two (depending on his schedule), he will get them up. He will have two systems, so he will definitely have a lot once it is up and running.

Otherwise, LPS and softies are his big thing. SPS a little but not as much as the others. Also, designer corals and BTAs galore.
How were the prices on nems?