Cabinet for Sump

Deezill

Premium member
Heya peeps. I am in need of a Cabinet that can hold my 125 Gallon tank and also have room for a sump underneath. I currently use a canister filter and I am looking to move away from it and go to a sump any ideas where I can get a nice priced cabinet?

Deezill

Premium member
Yeah I might just have to do that. I was thinking about that on the ride into work today. I want to ensure its nice and sturdy.

xj_matt

Premium member
It's not to bad to build one I just built one for my girlfriends 20g looks nice and cans throw it off a roof with out braking lol

Choseneball

I wish I had a finished picture. this is a few pics on how I did mine. re inforced the bottem where the sump is. extra height to get to the skimmer. trimed the doors to look straight when I cut them crooked a bit. skineed the inside and outside. water proofed the inside. stained in a few times then clear coat to water proof as well. I could have gotten fancier with the doors like x s in them. the trim will hide all the mistakes for the most part. just get a friend to help who has tools if you don't have them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk