Chicago Reef Swag

goat585

Administrator
I am looking into possibly having Chicago Reefs shirts, hats and maybe some other items available for purchase. Before I get a bunch of stuff made would you be interested in buying it? If so what type of things would you be interested in?

Thanks

Tom

Cubano32

Premium member
I am looking into possibly having Chicago Reefs shirts, hats and maybe some other items available for purchase. Before I get a bunch of stuff made would you be interested in buying it? If so what type of things would you be interested in?

Thanks

Tom
Already have two shirts but would buy another one or hat for sure..I wear hat's daily..you thinking about keeping same logo?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

goat585

Administrator
Already have two shirts but would buy another one or hat for sure..I wear hat's daily..you thinking about keeping same logo?

I think so for now but at some point I'd like to freshen it up a bit

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cubano32

Premium member
I think so for now but at some point I'd like to freshen it up a bit

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Ok cool yea I would still buy another shirt I have 2 but the colors are starting to fade a little plus my wife wears it sometimes so wouldn't mind another

enzo1028

Premium member
Depending on price and quality id be down for a hoodie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Yeah...quality is a factor. Those Gildan ones always shrink and bunch up around the waste band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coral Man

Premium member
hoodies and hats would be nice. Quality is key, got a bunch of shrunk and faded hobby shirts waiting to be cut up for maintenance rags ��

conchman

Premium member
I will pay for quality, long sleeves with cool stuff going down the sleeves. I like front small print with large back print...I personally would pay more for cool factor!

D_train

Premium member
Just got my first t shirt pretty sweet
Hoodies would be sweet
Zip up hoodies would be cooler
Quality does make a difference

goat585

Administrator
Thanks for all the feedback. I will look into these options. I like all these options presented. I will see what I can do.

Thanks

wrasse

How about coming up with a new logo? We could do something like a contest for the best design of the new logo.

Or we could just come up with ideas here as to what the logo would look like. And have a professional design it. I think there's companies on the net that you can pay $100 bucks to draw the logo once we have an idea of what we want it to look like. Maybe even someone here who is a good artist could design it . I've got a few ideas of creative input for design in my head if we go that direction. Maybe something simple so you can use it easily multiple applications hats, stickers, shirts, beer mug, or a salt scoop. ( I got a salt scoop from reef crystals a few years ago and it's one of those tools I would never do without.)

goat585

Administrator
How about coming up with a new logo? We could do something like a contest for the best design of the new logo.

Or we could just come up with ideas here as to what the logo would look like. And have a professional design it. I think there's companies on the net that you can pay $100 bucks to draw the logo once we have an idea of what we want it to look like. Maybe even someone here who is a good artist could design it . I've got a few ideas of creative input for design in my head if we go that direction. Maybe something simple so you can use it easily multiple applications hats, stickers, shirts, beer mug, or a salt scoop. ( I got a salt scoop from reef crystals a few years ago and it's one of those tools I would never do without.)
Thanks, I considered doing a new logo and would consider some new ideas for it. I am not a big fan of the competition idea. I have seen it done that way in the past and I thought the results that come out of it were not very good plus people get offended if people don't like their designs. The big drawback doing changing the site logo is I may have to change all the themes for the site, all my booth marketing materials I have plus some other things. It's quite expensive and time consuming to do it all. At this point I feel that my time is better spent on starting community events, more giveaways, group buys and other things that I believe add a better benefits to the members. I'm not against reviewing it if someone comes up with something.

I am more open to someone creating new graphic designs that can be used on T-shirts, stickers, hats, etc. Here I think we can give people the freedom to come up with some cool stuff and be able to create different "editions" of these items. I think here we can rotate things through to keep it fresher and not have to worry about updates to the forum.

Thanks for your input