Chicago Reefs on Facebook

lunacris

oh boy now the wife can complain that im always on fb and twitter thats usually my complaint to her lol awesome site moving in good direction love it good job guys

Bwidner

Done, good to see us on there I think it will do nothing but draw a lot of people in, especially if you can get some cross promoting from MCF

poidog

so if your not on facebook you dont get the exciting announcements?
There will be exciting opportunies for our facebook fans coming soon! If you don't want to get left out, a facebook account is free and easy to register.

SkunkerX

well i guess I'm out of luck then.................have had too many friends marriage end in divorce because they joined facebook and all of a sudden their old girlfriends started getting back in contact with them and BAM its all down hill from there. sorry but no thanks I have bad enough luck as it is

poidog

hahaha... that is funny. Well the marriage doesn't end cause of facebook its if you follow through with meeting old flings! Your friends either have no will power or were un-happily married ;)

gig

well i guess I'm out of luck then.................have had too many friends marriage end in divorce because they joined facebook and all of a sudden their old girlfriends started getting back in contact with them and BAM its all down hill from there. sorry but no thanks I have bad enough luck as it is
lol

Greg

Yah that has nothing to do with creating a facebook acount...Its what you do after you create the account...