Chiller not working

Smitty

Premium member
What's up guys....my jbj 1/15 chiller keeps blowing fuses whenever I put a new one in. The chiller will come on and stay on for about 3-5mins, then it shuts off from a blown fuse. Anyone know what could possibly be going on? Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jep21

U may have to get a different kind of fuse smitty.. I was having the same issue with mine until i got this one.. Lmk if this helps View attachment 11245

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty

Premium member
Oh, ok. Yeah, I have that same brand fuse. 5 amp...but mine says "holiday c-9 lights set, electronic, equipment and testers". So I'll try to locate that particular "time delay" one. Thanks bro.

Jep21

Oh, ok. Yeah, I have that same brand fuse. 5 amp...but mine says "holiday c-9 lights set, electronic, equipment and testers". So I'll try to locate that particular "time delay" one. Thanks bro.

Thats what i was using b4 and it blew out immediately good thing home depot gave me an exchange for free since i literally went back like in 15min after it blew out.lol

Smitty

Premium member
I just bought the fuse from HD, and once I get home, I'll pop it in. Wish me luck, I hope that's all what's wrong with it.

Smitty

Premium member
how did it go bro did the new bulb fix it
I'd like to take this opportunity to inform the community, that Jeff is the Man!!! I put the fuse in and it's working like a champ. Thanks for the advice bro, much appreciated. :)

Jep21

I'd like to take this opportunity to inform the community, that Jeff is the Man!!! I put the fuse in and it's working like a champ. Thanks for the advice bro, much appreciated. :)
Lol No problem bro i got you :) we gots to help each other out in this community