Clearance! 200 Gallon Fish/Coral System, and a 14 Gallon Nano

Funlad3

My flight landed earlier this evening, and I'm finally back in town and ready to get everything running again! I'm going to be taking a different approach this time around, focusing on acquiring nothing but the best coral broodstock for future propagation, but in the mean time, I need to get rid of some of the extra setups I have!

First is my over 200 Gallon Fish/Coral system. It's made up of a 75G and two 65G Oceanic Tanks with built in partitions. The bottom two tanks are outfitted with either a 4x36" T5 Retrofit or a 2x48" T5 Fixture, so this system can easily run coral, or it can work splendidly as a massive QT system. All of the lights are two months old and shouldn't need to be replaced for a while. Also included will be the plumbing, 20G sump, ATO, and a return pump.

For this monster, I'm looking for $500 OBO.

Secondly, I still need to move my Cadlights Nano tank! This one is short but sweet. Tank, Stand, Heater, Return, and LED Light all for $125. Donezo.

Also willing to do partial trades for dry rock/rubble and new Caribsea Oolite or Seafloor sand. Need some for the new and secret project. ;)

Message me or post here with any questions! All in all, thrilled to be back, and I can't wait to finally get my hands on some more nice sticks to share.

- Ben