CR Spring Fishing Outing

Who's in for a CR Fishing Outing?

• Sounds like fun... Let's drown some worms...

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No thanks... I'll catch fish in my reef tank

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

BigKev23

So Mai and I thought it would be fun to get fellow CR fishermen (and women) out to do some fishing sometime this spring. We haven't picked a location or a date yet, but were hoping to get an idea of how many people would be interested in joining us. Since Mai is a MASTER BAITER, maybe he will teach us all a few things....

Please post in this thread and also respond on the poll so we have a total.

Thanks,
Big Kev

Last edited:

Funlad3

I'd be in, location depending! I'd love to see what everyone could do at Lake Arlington; I know that there are big fish in there, I've just never brought one in or had much luck. I hooked into something on a red spinner over the summer that broke my 20 lb. Mono!

rozdab

I have been twice and haven't caught anything, although it was rather cold both times. Always see lots of people fishing there.
I've never thrown any line in the pond/reservoir but I've heard people have caught some nice fish out of there plus I like how it has a boat ramp you can use with elec. motors.

Like you said there always seems to be someone out there fishing though and I don't like having that much activity around me while I fish.

Milhouse

Premium member
With the winter we are having, spring might be too soon. We would probably still be ice fishing!

Id be down depending on location.