Feasible RFA only?

Mark1313

So I've only did nano tanks and really love rfa, just never have had the room for movers and stingers. I gotta plan coral purchases and placement.
I currently have a 6.6 SR Aquaristik sitting empty and was thinking hmm.
So I've did good research on rfa, know what I'm getting into there, but what I've never seen or read is can it only be rfa specific.
No fish, just LR rubble chunks, and sand. Really just thinking an open scape with the rock chunks on the sand bed. Can I do this? Issues? Just feed and play the same game as I would a regular tank?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Nanologist

So I've only did nano tanks and really love rfa, just never have had the room for movers and stingers. I gotta plan coral purchases and placement.
I currently have a 6.6 SR Aquaristik sitting empty and was thinking hmm.
So I've did good research on rfa, know what I'm getting into there, but what I've never seen or read is can it only be rfa specific.
No fish, just LR rubble chunks, and sand. Really just thinking an open scape with the rock chunks on the sand bed. Can I do this? Issues? Just feed and play the same game as I would a regular tank?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
I don't see why not. In fact that tank's lighting and flow are probably sufficient as long as there's plenty of bio-media in the filter. It will be fairly low maintenance considering you only have to feed them once every week or two.

I recently started a RFA nano garden in an IM10 and besides CUC there's only one purple dottyback, so I say go for it!

Last edited: