Fishtank 44 New Build 210 gals

fishtank44

After moved into new house little by little times to build my 210gal all glass with custom stand with alot of help from brother Richard
All plumbing by pvc with 75gals sump thank you again brother Richard helped out to plumbing all from tank to sump
Here is some pics of my new 210 gals build in new houseView attachment 16595

fishtank44

Really nice! Those are my tank dimensions and I thought I had a 220?

Edit: I just used an online conversion. It's 224 gallons.
You are may right I just ordered this tank from Sho Tank they name it 210gals both side view then I name it 210gals

fishtank44

House is good always something to remodel lol so i stay busy
Yes it is always some things to do around the house my house is not.done to remodel lol just finished up stair now time to do basement but Isave some time a day and weekend for my reef tank.

Fish_wiz2

Long time no talk! Any updates on your 210? Miss your old 375 reef and koi pond. Still doing pond at the new house? Your sanke I bought from you a long time ago is still doing well:

fishtank44

Hey Kelvin
I sold my 375 gals before to move I thought you are still in school at that time Lol
Moved into new house alot of busy then not thinking for pond at this time my friend I do love your pond
All my kois are over to my father's pond
So are you back into reef now?

Fish_wiz2

Hey Kelvin
I sold my 375 gals before to move I thought you are still in school at that time Lol
Moved into new house alot of busy then not thinking for pond at this time my friend I do love your pond
All my kois are over to my father's pond
So are you back into reef now?
Minh,

Still in school haha, home for the summer.

Just redid the koi pond last summer, come on by sometime and check it out.

PM me your number too, I lost it with my new phone.

And sort of back, 5 gallon nano in the works. I'm tired of big tanks.