Frag Grow Out ! Sexy Chalice Pack !

Status
Not open for further replies.

poidog

With all the positive feedback to do some group grow outs, we're going to start CR's first one! If this is successful, expect many more in the future!

We are going to start small with just two corals, but do some super crazy rare chalices!
Sexy Coral's Dynamite Chalice !!!
Jason Fox My Miami !!!
&
Jason Fox Crazy Fox

This will be capped at 5 people and buy in is at $. Once the coral has 5 eyes it will be fragged 5 ways and participants can pick up their frag. I will be hosting propagation for this grow out. Payment via paypal gift only.

1. poidog - paid
2. rosko23 - paid
3. DJE2010 - paid
4. Navycook2 - paid
5. ryanjan11 - paid

Dynamite

Example frag:

JF My Miami

JF Crazy Fox

As with all group grow outs it is "at your own risk." The propagator cannot be held liable for unintentional lose of the livestock.

poidog

I was trying to find the website for this frag and ran across this:

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/group-buys/77264-sexy-corals-sc-dynamite-chalice-growout.html

You might be able to get a really nice group deal
sexycorals.com

Yep, Mike is willing to do a nice pack too. We're just going to start off with this one and if it all goes good we can do another one but as a pack and still at a good deal :) If more people are interested in a pack for more money then we can certainly change it up to that if wanted.

Herbie

Banned
I hope you guys keep this up until I have a little more time in. I'd be interested in getting access to something really amazing like that, but not until I had a little more confidence in my ability. That picture makes me hungry and afraid at the same time. I hope you keep the progress public.

poidog

Hahaha, once you get the bug, prepare for your spending account to be empty all the time! haha.

I will be proving picture status updates.

BlakeT

I do want a piece but I'm afraid it would not stay colored up in my nano. The LED's are pretty powerful and chalices tend to look pretty washed out after a while.

poidog

I do want a piece but I'm afraid it would not stay colored up in my nano. The LED's are pretty powerful and chalices tend to look pretty washed out after a while.
You could always shade it. My chalices look great under a 250w MH, but they are also 24" down on the sand bed.

poidog

You guys are doing the JF My Miami as well??
haha, yes... it's an add on that came up :) Still waiting for all involved to okay the addition, but it's for a nominal fee, so why not! Why, do you want a My Miami spot if someone doesn't want to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.