Great vendor!

GugsJr

TeamCR
I just had my first dealing with Sonny and I must say it was a great experience. Clean frags no pests during my coral dipping, great packaging and frags are already happy with extended polyps. Don't hesitate to get frags from Raising Reefs!

carpetreef75

Premium member
I just had my first dealing with Sonny and I must say it was a great experience. Clean frags no pests during my coral dipping, great packaging and frags are already happy with extended polyps. Don't hesitate to get frags from Raising Reefs!
Discounts to Chicago Reef members & TEAM ?
Bryan

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Agreed, I’ve only dealt with him at swaps, but super nice guy and he has all of the hard to get/$$$ SPS frags.

tinman

+10 ..the nicest of all the ppl i met from here :) and one of the 3 ppl id ever buy sps from if i ever get back into sps :)

Raising Reefs

Premium Sponsor
Thanks guys for the kind words. Sorry for the late response. I had to go through back surgery several weeks ago. I started out just like everyone here on this forum, as a hobbyist. We are all a little crazy for our corals and we understand each other. This is exactly why I enjoy the people in the hobby. My goal is to provide the Chicagoland area with nice healthy corals, some plentiful and some harder to find, at a reasonable price.

Mention any user name on this thread and receive 15% off your order at the upcoming CMAS swap April 27th. The guys on this thread are all stand up guys and really deserve some acknowledgement. Just look at their post count.

Last edited:

carpetreef75

Premium member
Thanks guys for the kind words. Sorry for the late response. I had to go through back surgery several weeks ago. I started out just like everyone here on this forum, as a hobbyists. We are all a little crazy for our corals, we understand each other. This is exactly why I enjoy the people in the hobby. My goal is to provide the Chicagoland area people with nice healthy corals at a reasonable price, some plentiful and some harder to find.

Mention any user name on this thread and receive 15% off your order at the upcoming CMAS swap April 27th. The guys on this thread are all stand up guys and really deserve some acknowledgement. Just look at their post count.
Wishing you a speedy recovery Sonny and see you in April
Bryan