Hello Everyone

gabrielpnt

I have a standard 90 gallon mixed Reef with two radions xr15 pro gen 4 with diffusers, one t5 ATI blue plus bulb/fixture, running moderate flow through sump and high flow in tank with one mp40 and one jabao wavemaker.

Maintenance is pretty minimal...kalk in ATO + 2 part as needed. One 5 gallon water change every 3 weeksish, dosing nitrates periodically to keep around 2-5ppm, dosing iodine/amino acids/iron/magnesium sparingly.

Running activated carbon in a reactor...was running gfo but stopped a few months ago due to bottoming our phosphates constantly causing coral colors to fade.

Test once- twice a week for alk, weekly for nitrates, and monthly everything else unless sometime seems off visually in the tank.

Been running like this for a couple years with good growth and colors.

Let me know what you guys think.

View attachment 26113

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GugsJr

TeamCR
I have a standard 90 gallon mixed Reef with two radions xr15 pro gen 4 with diffusers, one t5 ATI blue plus bulb/fixture, running moderate flow through sump and high flow in tank with one mp40 and one jabao wavemaker.

Maintenance is pretty minimal...kalk in ATO + 2 part as needed. One 5 gallon water change every 3 weeksish, dosing nitrates periodically to keep around 2-5ppm, dosing iodine/amino acids/iron/magnesium sparingly.

Running activated carbon in a reactor...was running gfo but stopped a few months ago due to bottoming our phosphates constantly causing coral colors to fade.

Test once- twice a week for alk, weekly for nitrates, and monthly everything else unless sometime seems off visually in the tank.

Been running like this for a couple years with good growth and colors.

Let me know what you guys think.

View attachment 26113

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks good, everything looks happy

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mjl714

Nice meeting you tonight. Got frag installed into my reef. Thanks again, and your tank really looks good, nice work.