Huge Coral Blowout Sale: Everything 40% Off or More!!!

sevenseas

We need to free up just about all of our coral tanks, so we're having a huge blowout sale where everything is priced to move! Here's what you can expect:

All Leather and Softy Colonies: $20!
All Plates: $30!
All Brains: $50!
All Acan Colonies: $50
All Scolies: $50 (TLC Scolies for $20)!
All Euphyllia Colonies: 45!
All Zoa Colony Rocks: $20!
All Chalice Colonies: $30!
All LPS/Softy Frags: $7!
All SPS Colonies: 50% off!
Indo Maricultured Colonies: $10!
SPS Frags: 50% off!
Clams: 40% off!
All other coral: 40% off!

Come and help us clear up some space this weekend. Sale runs Saturday-Sunday. :)

Smitty

Premium member
That's ain't even right.....y'all gonna have this awesome sale the day after i leave the store. Now I gotta drive all the way back out there. Hahaha. ?

Funlad3

Ben's been helping out over in our coral section all summer. Come by and say hi!
What Fabio said. :) Instead of setting up a tiny tank in the basement, Fabio's been letting me order in some awesome coral for the store all summer. We're loaded and need to clear it out! :)

RicoReef

Big thanks to seven seas just came out with a big sexy colorfull chalice for only $30 and a beautiful Yuma stop by guys before there all gone. nice! Sps selection 2

Last edited:

RicoReef

Thats a beauty you must have beat me there or I would have bought that. Picked up some Zoas and acans myself very nice.
You aren't 2 late Joe i wish i could have taken them all there's a bunch of beautiful ones and big colonies i had to pass on because of my small tank. for only $30 man thats a deal

sevenseas

Stuff is moving quick, but we have plenty more. Come on in for those $20 zoa colonies! They're eating up a quarter of all of our LPS/Softy Space!