ID?

Joe Lydon

So, I gave this zoa rock to my ex, for the kid's tank at her house. It was full of those vibrant green zoas you see in the photo. Well, the zoas did not do well in her tank at all, never opened up. When I took the rock back, there was a lot of die off, but the remaining are going strong. Now, what is this thing? Doesn't look like a majano to me. It is alive, opens and closes.

Herbie

Banned
Might be my phone but the link worked. Looks like it could be a crucifer/rock nem but it's hard to say. I had one as a hh on my lr that is great.

Joe Lydon

Oh wow, I vote rock anemome of some sort. It looks nothing like majano I've had. Too bad this one is really ugly, there are some nice looking rock anemones out there. Thanks, Nate!

Herbie

Banned
Oh wow, I vote rock anemome of some sort. It looks nothing like majano I've had. Too bad this one is really ugly, there are some nice looking rock anemones out there. Thanks, Nate!
they definitely get cooler looking as they get older. Mine was just drab green, but now ist has a really cool white pattern overlay. Give him some time. They're funt to watch. I got a sexy shrimp that guards mine like a British dude in a bear hat.