Shaving Brush (Penicillus dumetosus)
Red Gracilaria
Mermaids fan
Halimeda Monile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jep21

how long has it been up Jeff?
Around two weeks after i took down my tank.. My wife bought me the tank for my birthday and kept it in our storage locker so i wouldnt find it lol.. So i basically had the tank just cycling for that time and when all the algea and cyano cleared off after the cycle i started adding the corals.

I thnk this time around im just gonna stick to my nano tanks since they are easier to do maintinance on and as long as i keep to my feeding regiment and my water changes every week my tank looks good. Hopefully the macro algae that i added will help keep the parameters in check also

Rcunning8

Premium member
wow looking really good man! I love the macro in this tank! What light are you using? I had this tank before and that 18 watt skyye light that came with it I thought did the job very well, only problem i had with it is you couldn't have just blues on, you could only have white and blues simultaneously

Jep21

wow looking really good man! I love the macro in this tank! What light are you using? I had this tank before and that 18 watt skyye light that came with it I thought did the job very well, only problem i had with it is you couldn't have just blues on, you could only have white and blues simultaneously
Thanks man.. Im running two AI primes over the tank.. I thnk the skyye light is good for lps and softies but anything beyond that it cant handle

98silverado

I love my prime. The spectrum and functionality of this light is amazing

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jep21

Tank pics :)

Green monti

New coral from [MENTION=2707]sevenseas[/MENTION]aquatics

Fts

Jep21

Tank FTS