IM BACKKKK

anarchy

What's up everybody?! Some of you will know me others wont. After a series of catastrophic events I left the hobby. It's been a year now and a buddy of mine moved around the corner from me. Hes building a sick tank and started getting me back into the hobby. Now I'm planning out my new build. Cant wait to reconnect with some of the OGs that I see are still around and meeting the rest of you. Been seeing some nice tanks the past couple days lurking. Cant wait to see them in person.

anarchy

Still in the planning phase. Trust me there will be a ton of pics as I go. Dont expect anything crazy. Wife only gave me 3' to work with

anarchy

Welcome back! What do you plan to do?
65 gallon, external overflow on the side (it's in a corner), and return drilled through the back. Fish room behind the wall with all the goodies. 2 kessil a360, trigger sapphire sump, bubble magus skimmer. So clearly nothing is decided yet 😂

anarchy02

Significant others do not think loop holes are funny.. I get it! Looking forward to seeing this build come to life.
Loop holes have already been worked into this build. It started as just a 40 breeder. Then it moved to well the 65 is the same length. To now a buddy has a custom built tank that's 36" long soooooo she wasnt the happiest when it wasnt just 40 gallons anymore.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

anarchy02

So this build has been going slow and it's still not ready to be revealed, but there should be an update. The nice custom tank I got ended up having a ton of tiny scratches across the starfire front glass. That tank was turned into my turtle tank. So now we are at a 65 gallon. Built a stand from an old cedar fence. Still need to build the canopy.

Equipment list
Tank- 65 gallon non drilled tank
Overflow- undecided
Light- 2 OR90 light bars 1 blue 1 white, 24" 2 buld t5
Sump- trigger system crystal 36
Skimmer- reef octopus 110 or 150
Heater- eheim jager 200w
Return- quiet one 3000
Fuge- 36x12 1/2x16 3/4 30 gallon tank
Miscellaneous-
Cheap wave makers
Brs dual reactor
Gravity fed ato

Future Inhabitants
Tons of tiny gobies and blennies
Tons of snails
Tons of shrimp
Black nox dwarf angel
Black ice/snowflake Clowns
Pink streak possum wrasse
Blue green chromis
Red firefish
Yellow eyed kole tang

There will be a fish that isnt right for the tank but when it starts to outgrow it I will sell it

I think that's pretty much it for right now

anarchy

Well things have started moving on this build again. Finished the wall that the tank is going on got it all dry walled and painted now. Canopy is built. Time to get the tanks drilled and plumbed. The rock got bleached and rinsed and now needs to dry out. Quarantine has been great for getting projects done. It's time to get this tank running now.