I'm backkkkk

BigKev23

Hello old and new friends,

After getting out a couple years ago due to divorce and moving, I am ready to jump back in!!! Bought a house in Plainfield a little over a month ago and am finally settled in. Probably going to start out small for now, but very much looking forward to being part of the reef community again and seeing some familiar faces.

Kev

Last edited:

maidia

Team CR

After getting out a couple years ago due to divorce and moving, I am ready to jump back in!!! Bought a house in Plainfield a little over a month ago and am finally settled in. Probably going to start out small for now, but very much looking forward to being part of the reef community again and seeing some familiar faces.

Kev
Welcome back big guy...

carpetreef75

Premium member

Kev
Welcome back Kev

trackfast

Princess Trainer

Kev
I never liked you....:sarcastic:

jayjerk

Premium member

Kev
Welcome back