• krocky12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Herbie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Herbie

Banned
Lets see some shots of either new stuff you got for the holidays or some new growth on old stuff. Since I'm running a little late on this one I'll leave submissions open until 9pm on 1/1. That gives everyone time to get new stuff tomorrow at the Holiday party and get pics up still. Looking forward to another great group of shots folks.

I'm also looking for a new Featured Reef for the first quarter. If you are ready, let me know or let me know if you think someone else is ready as well. Let's keep showing off these beautiful Chicago tanks. (how about it ETR?)

Official Rules HERE

gonebad395

rosko what camera and lens are you using to take pictuers like that cause my kodak easyshare wont do that

maidia

Team CR
Dominick, Iphone 4s and catch a great picture like that...When you get the len back, man I don't know ...Really nice.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
I'm also looking for a new Featured Reef for the first quarter. If you are ready, let me know or let me know if you think someone else is ready as well. Let's keep showing off these beautiful Chicago tanks. (how about it ETR?)
You crazy! It's not ready yet. I'm planning a project to reduce the amount of coral and possibly add more rock. Right now the tank is over stocked.

DD

"Rambo"
Dominick, Iphone 4s and catch a great picture like that...When you get the len back, man I don't know ...Really nice.
!
Thanks Mai! I still haven't gotten the lens back yet. My friend is one of the most lazy people I know. Well, next to myself for not driving up north to just pick it up lol!