Madjoes 75g reef

madjoe

Premium member
hey it worked ok have to take new pics rearranged tank alot so will get the new pics up soon.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
This tank looks awesome in person and ran by T5's or should I say use too :(

Welcome and great to have you here ...

madjoe

Premium member
adam i found u lol. break down on tank is 75g sps reef marineland tank, 20gal fuge tidepool filter a 220 superskimmer, chiller t5 with 8 ati bulbs a custom 6 gallon drilled edge with the top torn off for a rimless look. gfo reactor. the edge i drilled and hooked into the system. snowflake clown pair linneatus wrasse copperband butterfly flame wrasses baby clown tang mystery wrasse some other fairy wrasse i also have a labouti wrasse. some flame scallopes and clams. also t5 going away and led going in. i actually have to tanks so i will get pics of both up to much to list .

adam87

adam i found u lol. break down on tank is 75g sps reef marineland tank, 20gal fuge tidepool filter a 220 superskimmer, chiller t5 with 8 ati bulbs a custom 6 gallon drilled edge with the top torn off for a rimless look. gfo reactor. the edge i drilled and hooked into the system. snowflake clown pair linneatus wrasse copperband butterfly flame wrasses baby clown tang mystery wrasse some other fairy wrasse i also have a labouti wrasse. some flame scallopes and clams. also t5 going away and led going in. i actually have to tanks so i will get pics of both up to much to list .
:wel6:

madjoe

Premium member

heres a pic of the edge with some snow flakes theres four in there they just dont sit still