magnet aquarium cleaners

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I think Algae Freee makes the best ones. Mag Floats are much cheaper but you have to clean almost daily with them.

jfuka78

Buy the tunze if you do not clean that often. I have not cleaned the front pane in probably a year. I received the tunze strong today and cleaned my 180 in about 5 min. I was so impressed I did half and face timed a buddy and said check this out while doing the other half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spartanman22

I've had mag float, piranha, and the flipper. The flipper is by far my favorite. It works extremely well and is low profile inside the tank unlike the piranha or magfloat

tmb22

I use the Piranha magnet cleaner with the razor blade attachment. The first 3 years or so I had it, it was maybe the best thing I had ever bought for my aquarium. The plastic is losing a little bit of it's strength lately I feel though. Also, if you buy a magnet cleaner with a razor blade attachment, remember to not keep it inside the aquarium when not in use. It will rust. After using my blade, I rinse it with water and store it in a cup of white rice. It keeps nice really clean and rust-free.

Yourmomaanemone

Magnets

Buy the tunze if you do not clean that often. I have not cleaned the front pane in probably a year. I received the tunze strong today and cleaned my 180 in about 5 min. I was so impressed I did half and face timed a buddy and said check this out while doing the other half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does it really make a big difference

Inocense

Flipper works good for coraline, etc but as said, you can't leave it inside the tank. I use it once in awhile but for daily swipes I use the cheap MagFloat.

Spartanman22

I've left mine in the ta k for about 5 months now. The blade has still yet to rust at all. Still works like new too.

Top Water

I use a razor blade because I let mine go to long and it's the only way I can get it done fast. Otherwise the Mag Flioat works good enough