Neptune Trident

blkhwkz

Premium member
Not much I can say right now other than I am one of the beta testers and got it Friday. That said, setup was easy and I'm excited to be testing it.

As I am allowed to talk about it more I will post updates here. For now here is a picture of the tile in my Apex Fusion with the results from the last tests.

View attachment 26236

This is the 3rd beta test I have done for them. COR20 and Android app were the other two. This one is the most exciting for sure, those were fun as well.

Last edited:

blkhwkz

Premium member
Are you allowed to give actual measurements of the unit?
I asked and was told that was fine, so front to back (measuring along the bottom) is 12", width at the widest point where you see the tray handle at the bottom 4.5, and height to the highest point on top is about 10.25"

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
I asked and was told that was fine, so front to back (measuring along the bottom) is 12", width at the widest point where you see the tray handle at the bottom 4.5, and height to the highest point on top is about 10.25"
Thanks man!!

blkhwkz

Premium member
Apologies for the lack of updates but I was under NDA. That has been lifted. If there are any questions, I will do my best to answer them. My Trident has been solid since starting the beta test, learned some good info from using it.

Last edited: