New Team CR Members

goat585

Administrator
I would like to announce that I have added two more individuals to Team CR. Both gentlemen have been active on this forum and want to help the community grow.

The first is Craig screen name (@GugsJr). Craig is going to be running out Photo of the Month and Photo of the year contest as well as the quarterly coral grow out competitions. This are highly popular features of our community and he will be a great person to lead time. He has ran the coral competitions in the past and has done a great job. Please welcome Craig to team CR.

The next is Karl screen name (@icedearth15324 ). Karl is going to be helping with event planning and the soon to be launched Chicago Reefs Raffles. He is a great addition to are team. Karl has been very active at our events and has some good ideas for future events. Please welcome Karl to Team CR.

I'm excited to have both of them joining the team.

Cubano32

Premium member
Awesome congratulations guys..know craig pretty well super nice guy very knowledgeable in the hobby and has done great with passed grow outs.

Met karl a few time now from the previous meet ups and is really nice guy as well and csnt wait to see what kind of great ideas and plans he had for the future.

Welcome abroad you guys

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mikenh77

Gugs is a standup guy. when all my acros were taking my house move horribly I posted here and craig offered to help almost immediately. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GugsJr

TeamCR
Thank you, I'm glad to be part of the team and can't wait to see this community grow even further.

If anyone wants to see a coral be part of the grow out please let me know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ESH

Premium member
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing more activity with the photo of the month, grow outs and events!

Smitty

Premium member
Congratulations fellas and welcome to the team!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk