OT -- Gators Wing Shack - 6/23/12

jayjigga

A couple fellow reefer friends are hanging out around 7pm this Saturday at Gators in Palatine. I know there's enough local-ish people that might want some good eats and a meet-n-greet, so let's make it happen!

No real need to rsvp cause I'll be there regardless, but let's get some phenomenal wings and beer

Spread the word! :)

jayjigga

I'll be there for a while (because they are that awesome), so even it's a little later, stop on by!!

Funlad3

All right, I might! It would be awesome for everyone to bring a frag and everyone swap it with someone else. :) Next time...

FishBeard

Not sure where to find Jay when you get there? Here is a map... Find the table of birds on their "girls night out", and he will be one table over...

markitekt

Hmm, this seems interesting. I wasn't planning on anything, but I think shoot'n the sh!t with Jay, getting drunk and eating artery-clogging goodies sounds like a plan.

CoralCompulsion

How is this place? Good wings?

My girlfriend lives pretty close to there, and I pass it on the way to her house all the time. Always wanted to stop in there and check it out.

Herbie

Banned
They used to sponsor my softball team. (The one on Milwaukee). B:ffalo Wings are awesome and the garlic wings are otherworldly. If I didn't have my nephew's bday party tomorrow I would be there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jayjigga

How is this place? Good wings?

My girlfriend lives pretty close to there, and I pass it on the way to her house all the time. Always wanted to stop in there and check it out.
Good? I'd say great, and their 2012 Wingfest award backs me up :)
I was there at Wingfest when they won it...speaking of, we should make a CR appearance at Wingfest 2013!

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Good? I'd say great, and their 2012 Wingfest award backs me up :)
I was there at Wingfest when they won it...speaking of, we should make a CR appearance at Wingfest 2013!
There's a place near me that has great wings too; maybe a CR Tour of wing places in the future.