PZ Godspawn Shroom GO #2

cet98

Okay....so it's officially on the books...
the start of the second PZ Godspawn Shroom GO
this thread is both to keep the participants informed as well as share with the entire community.

first, a big thank you to the guys in this GO for participating...this will be a fun ride

now....here is the "Momma"...

She comes to us by way of Mai and the guys in his first GO and I must say she is a beauty...she measures approximately 1.25" in diameter.
I do like the beautiful purplish blue skin and the purple around the outer tentacles...a very cool looking shroom for sure ;)

I will do my best to keep regular updates as she progresses.

Mahalo :mario:

@Tkroll0321 @tinman

tinman

Lol your kids must love your story telling :)

Thanks craig for doing this

Sent from my iPhone

Tkroll0321

Premium member
Are you going to be cutting this and splitting with people or are you just showing us the growth?
Four of us are growing it out and then splitting it. This is so that the four of us can be updated of the progress as well as the community!

tinman

i jsut got my WWC bounce too :) and it looks almost identical to this .. just all the bubbles are yellow i think ( dont remember about the small ones :) ) i will take a closer look once i get home ..

curious : what kinda flow is it taking Craig ?

cet98

as per Mai's suggestion, it is in a low flow area....
it's in the far left front corner of my tank, furthest away from return flow and MP10 current....it also receives medium light...

cet98

09/04/2015 Update

@Tkroll0321 @tinman

just wanted to keep you guys up to date with our shroom.....a quick crappy phone pic but still the Blue skin is really settling in nicely IMO...

cet98

09/12/2015 Update

soooo.....not much to update here fellas but wanted to keep you "in the know" regardless...

I think I may have seen a "bud" the other day starting to develop around the foot but couldn't maneuver a pic so I will keep an eye on it and LYK as soon as I can confirm it or not...

@Tkroll0321 @tinman