Red Sea 250

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Nice looking tank! Very clean. Just cover the front glass in frag racks and you’ll have tons of room!

Mjl714

Corals and rock work looks great. Is your only circulation coming from the mp10’s in the back?

rockhead

This tank is very simple , that’s what I was trying to achieve setting this up. No fancy controllers no ato, it has 2 heaters with built in thermostats , light has its own timer so what do I really need to control? I have no carbon or gfo reactor I run filter socks (mesh) I run a quality skimmer that has impressed me, and a cal reactor. I try my best to do my weekly water changes and feed every other day. My po4 is at .10 and nitrates are around .08-.10. Alk is at 9.0 cal 410 mag 1500+
Other then cleaning the glass and changing socks is simple.thanks for all the positive feedback[emo
ji1303]

Last edited:

tinman

Wow Tom .. i always envied how fast you could grow sps haha .. that tank is less than a year i believe right ? and look at those colonies wow

rockhead

Wow Tom .. i always envied how fast you could grow sps haha .. that tank is less than a year i believe right ? and look at those colonies wow
Thank you, April was a year so just a little older then that. All I need is the color you were able to get out of your sps [MENTION=814]tinman[/MENTION] then I’ll be happy

tinman

Thank you, April was a year so just a little older then that. All I need is the color you were able to get out of your sps [MENTION=814]tinman[/MENTION] then I’ll be happy
no more man .. im done with the sps :marchmellow:

now my 50 cube will be lps/shroom and nem heaven :)

Funlad3

Gorgeous corals and I love how spaced out everything is. Is that a tilefish I see, or a purple firefish?

Mallard

Premium member
Beautiful tank. I'll be getting some frags from you soon for sure.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
Really nice tank, I love how simple you made it.

What’s the sps with the white growth in it top left.