Red Sea Reefer 350 (refugium question)

Pawel

Premium member
For the third time I'll be upgrading my reef tank to RL for cleaner look. My question is about red sea reefer 350 refugium. From what I can tell its not design to have refugium. Is any one here has 350 with refugium? Do I have to get new sump? Sun sun came out with good rip off of red sea 350 tank that look solid for only $700 and it comes with refugium compartment in the sump. Should I get sun sun?

Cubano32

Premium member
For the third time I'll be upgrading my reef tank to RL for cleaner look. My question is about red sea reefer 350 refugium. From what I can tell its not design to have refugium. Is any one here has 350 with refugium? Do I have to get new sump? Sun sun came out with good rip off of red sea 350 tank that look solid for only $700 and it comes with refugium compartment in the sump. Should I get sun sun?
So why not just get regular tank and get sump so you can customize whatever you want and it will be hella lot.cheaper then 1700 or whatever your prob paying

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pawel

Premium member
I have 72g bow front now. I want something with cleaner look, rimless. I want it to look good.