Reefwise: Borb Anthias! Goldflake Angels! Ultra Wrasses!

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Hey Everyone! I have got some weird hours this week and Brian's short handed at the shop so I figured I would start this week's new arrival thread while I have the opportunity to use a computer. We will try to post pics later on in the week.

Today's fish arrivals include (but not limited to):

Borbonius Anthias
Juvenile Goldflake Angel
...perfect time to train to be a good reefmate

Candy Hogfish

Resplendent Anthias
Lyretail Anthias

Marj Fairy Wrasse Pair
Flame Wrasse Pair
Blue Line Wrasse
Pencil Candy Wrasse Pair
Pharaohs Mystery Wrasse
Solorensis Wrasse
Potters Wrasse

Starcki Damsels (Highly under-rated...Not as aggressive as other damsels. Eats Algae)

Red Stop Lite Cardinals
Aqua-cultured Banggai Cardinas

Red Sailfin Blenny

Beriene Tang
Powder Brown Tang
Lutennant Tang
Kole Tang

Flagfin Angel
Rock Beauty Angel
Black Velvet Angel

Warty Orange Angler

There are also a lot of nice new zoas today...lunar eclipse, fire & ice, ect

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
I am sure you guys are all aware that we have been working very hard on building our new fish system.
Here is our grand plan:

Fish Acquisition: We do not purchase fish from the local wholesalers. Most of our fish come from one of the most state-of-the-art fish holding facilities in the world. The fish quarantine process starts there with experts caring for and quarantining the fish before shipping them out.

Therapeutic Bath: After an observation / stress relieving period our newly acquired fish receive freshwater and /or medicated baths to treat and prevent any external fungus, flukes, parasites, and bacteria.

Reefwise Quarantine System: The next stop for our fish is the quarantine phase. Here the fish will be trained to eat prepared foods and fed medicated food to prevent any internal problems / illness. This system is treated with a copper solution to combat ich and fungus. Fish that are prone to illness receive treatment baths as necessary. The specific gravity of this system is 1.017.

Therapeutic Bath:
The fish are given one last 2 hour bath as a precaution against external fungus, flukes, parasites, and bacteria before moving on to the conditioning system.

Reefwise Conditioning System - 1,000 gallons – UV Equipped: In the conditioning display, the specific gravity is slowly raised starting at 1.020. Fish will be available out of this display. However, customers purchasing these fish should take two to three hours to acclimate their new purchases.

Reefwise Reef-Ready System - 1,000 gallons – UV Equipped: The conditioning systems specific gravity will be slowly raised up to a salinity of 1.023 throughout the course of a week. When the specific gravity is at the final value, the system is now “Reef-Ready.” The fish are now available for purchase!

rosko23

I am sure you guys are all aware that we have been working very hard on building our new fish system.
Here is our grand plan:

Fish Acquisition: We do not purchase fish from the local wholesalers. Most of our fish come from one of the most state-of-the-art fish holding facilities in the world. The fish quarantine process starts there with experts caring for and quarantining the fish before shipping them out.

Therapeutic Bath: After an observation / stress relieving period our newly acquired fish receive freshwater and /or medicated baths to treat and prevent any external fungus, flukes, parasites, and bacteria.

Reefwise Quarantine System: The next stop for our fish is the quarantine phase. Here the fish will be trained to eat prepared foods and fed medicated food to prevent any internal problems / illness. This system is treated with a copper solution to combat ich and fungus. Fish that are prone to illness receive treatment baths as necessary. The specific gravity of this system is 1.017.

Therapeutic Bath:
The fish are given one last 2 hour bath as a precaution against external fungus, flukes, parasites, and bacteria before moving on to the conditioning system.

Reefwise Conditioning System - 1,000 gallons – UV Equipped: In the conditioning display, the specific gravity is slowly raised starting at 1.020. Fish will be available out of this display. However, customers purchasing these fish should take two to three hours to acclimate their new purchases.

Reefwise Reef-Ready System - 1,000 gallons – UV Equipped: The conditioning systems specific gravity will be slowly raised up to a salinity of 1.023 throughout the course of a week. When the specific gravity is at the final value, the system is now “Reef-Ready.” The fish are now available for purchase!
Awesome!

Here is our grand plan:

Therapeutic Bath:

This is awesome for those who don't or can't run a QT setup at home!!! Thanks Reefwise!!!

DJE

Here is our grand plan:

Therapeutic Bath:

Outstanding!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gig

Hey Brian, still got any Scott's wrasses on special? I was thinking of taking a drive down tomorrow

zportell

Here is our grand plan:

Therapeutic Bath:

+10000 - shows the dedication to the hobby, selling healthy and safe fish!! Thank you Brian!

krocky12

hey Brain i got a question would a clam be fine under my 4x39 watt t5 lights. i also feed the tank daily