Sho Tank Meet Up Poll

Which date works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DD

"Rambo"
Good afternoon reefers!

We are planning our next meet up, and this time it will be up at Sho Tank Aquariums!

I've included a poll at the top with two dates, and we'd like to see which date works best for you. Both dates are Saturdays as those dates would be best for everyone. The poll will close after 5 days and this post will be updated with the correct time and date.

The meet up time will be at 1pm on whichever Saturday has the most votes after the poll closes.

Sho Tank is located in Mundelein at 433 N Lake St, Mundelein, IL 60060

Thanks everyone, and we look forward to seeing everyone there!

UPDATE:

It looks like the 16th is the official date. Let's plan to meet there around 1pm and have a good time!

View attachment 4154

Last edited:

Jep21

will be free on both days mainly after 1 since im working those two days. Would prefer the 16th though.. Come on japan ppl come to this neck of the woods!

Tkroll0321

Premium member
How long will people be there? I work until 2-3 on Saturdays but am just down the street. I've never been to one and would love to meet a few people. I'll also becoming from working a farmers market so maybe I can bring a few treats or organic produce if anyone would be interested.

Jep21

How long will people be there? I work until 2-3 on Saturdays but am just down the street. I've never been to one and would love to meet a few people. I'll also becoming from working a farmers market so maybe I can bring a few treats or organic produce if anyone would be interested.
Pls do bring some organic produce me and the wife have been getting into the organice veggies and fruits :)

SkullV

I have a wedding to go to one weekend in august, I believe it's one of those but I'm not sure. If it's not, I'm in.

Jep21

we should all go to tacos el norte after the meet :spy: the has some good food and beverages or theres another place in libertyville called casa bonita which i heard is supposed to be really good and bumpin.

SMACKERS4

im in for either day, but i have other plans late afternoon /evening on the 16th, so i would prefer the 9th.....

CoralN00b

i'm in if it is the 16th. Have never been to this LFS and would love to meet some new people from the forums.

Jep, you had me at tacos.