Six line missing!?

So today I noticed my six line is missing. I honestly do not remember the last time I seen her. I never noticed any spike in my params since i test regularly. All of my other livestock is doing well and eating well. Any ideas? This was my wife's favorite fish and I'm starting to get worried

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven312

Do they bury themselves? My Melanarus was missing for 3 days. Turns out he'd buried himself. I don't know if something scared him or what.

AForys

problem with these guys they put a Web over them selfs and if they die they stay buried in sand. had this happen to me and my be a good thing cause they one I've had for about 6 months is the best community fish I have.

phish2277

I had a yellow wrasse that was doing great and then all of a sudden he was MIA. I never saw him again and never found him. I have read in other threads that people had theirs gone missing up to 7 days then show back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todayx romeo

Usually six line wrasse loves to hide.try to move your sand a lil bit with siphon and he will come out because it happened with me a month ago and he was hiding in my live sand.hopefully that will work