Six Line Wrasse Color Faded and Splotchy

Illinijoe

TeamCR
Hi all I have a single Six Line wrasse pretty small in size. Before today had uniform color. Now it is really faded and splotchy on 1 side and a little splotchy and faded on the other. it is swimming like it always does and eating like a pig as always. Any ideas on what caused this? I've had it for a month now. Think it is sick? injured? anything you would do to help it out?

Thanks!

View attachment 17426
View attachment 17427
View attachment 17428
View attachment 17429

jrpark22000

Premium member
Sixline's are a hardy species, how do your other fish look? Due to their hardy nature I'd be looking at the nasty fish disease first to rule them out as obvious canidates as low hanging fruit on the diagnosis tree. Sorry I'm not more help.

Illinijoe

TeamCR
Sixline's are a hardy species, how do your other fish look? Due to their hardy nature I'd be looking at the nasty fish disease first to rule them out as obvious canidates as low hanging fruit on the diagnosis tree. Sorry I'm not more help.
The clowns and goby look perfect. This morning the six line looks the same and acting fine too. Hope its just an injury from swimming through rocks. Surprisingly I found nothing on the internet about this situation at all. Whats the nasty fish disease?

#theMatrix

Possible stung by one of the corals.
One of my tangs gets stung often and heals up.
Color changes during this