Some Clownfish Available for Sale

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
I need to tear down some temporary tanks with fish from Aquashella. I can meet up in the western burbs. Pictures available upon request

Extreme Black Snowflake Pair $100
Nearly Naked Ocellaris Pair $60
Naked/Nearly Naked Pair $70
Snow Flake Pairs $60
Exterme Snowflake Pairs $80
Onyx Percula Pair $80
Black Ice Pair $60
Gold Lightning Maroon Clownfish $50 each 2 pairs available
White Lightning Maroon Clownfish $60 each 2 available
Mocha Davinci Pair $60
Platinum Percula Pairs $60

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some videos of everyone. I can try and snap pictures of individual fish later if you see something you like. Too many fish too take individual pictures of all at once.
I don't see a video? Or is there suppose to be a link? I'm very interested in the snowflake. can pick up today or tomorrow after work.

Awesome. Well let me know. I'm in Bowes Creek which isn't too far off Randall Road out west. I can also come to you if easier. Friday I will be working from home so should be available all day. Quick question, are these actual pairs or would you be willing to do a snowflake and a Mocha Davinci? If not, I'd like to keep it with two snowflakes. My wife really likes the Mocha's but I really want the snowflake :frusty:

goat585

Administrator
Awesome. Well let me know. I'm in Bowes Creek which isn't too far off Randall Road out west. I can also come to you if easier. Friday I will be working from home so should be available all day. Quick question, are these actual pairs or would you be willing to do a snowflake and a Mocha Davinci? If not, I'd like to keep it with two snowflakes. My wife really likes the Mocha's but I really want the snowflake :frusty:
Yeah you can mix and match them. PM me it might be easier for you to stop out sometime this week.