SPS Growout Contest Summer 2019

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
I'm thinking if we can source a good deal from Adam at BC, we could have all the frags shipped to one person who is in the middle of the group and distribute them from there.

I also drive into work in the west loop twice weekly and am out there until 9pm so I could pack a cooler and help distribute to those who live in the city.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

dvanlier05

I'd be interested depending on the frag. Rockwork is getting limited. You could also try Dave at Top Shelf Aquatics. He runs their online and may be able to help source something.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
I'd be interested depending on the frag. Rockwork is getting limited. You could also try Dave at Top Shelf Aquatics. He runs their online and may be able to help source something.
I'd honestly prefer BC but I'd be happy to put it up for a vote if we get deals from both. I'd just probably not participate given I'd put the coral through QT and dont have one set up at the moment. Plus it is definitely a hamper on growth lol. I've been to BC and see the effort Adam goes through to QT and feel comfortable dipping and dropping his right in.

GugsJr

TeamCR
I'd honestly prefer BC but I'd be happy to put it up for a vote if we get deals from both. I'd just probably not participate given I'd put the coral through QT and dont have one set up at the moment. Plus it is definitely a hamper on growth lol. I've been to BC and see the effort Adam goes through to QT and feel comfortable dipping and dropping his right in.

If we get enough interest, I'll run one. I'd contact a few sponsors to see who wanted to sponsor this

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
If we get enough interest, I'll run one. I'd contact a few sponsors to see who wanted to sponsor this

That would be awesome. I'd happily relinquish the reigns given I am working full time and taking night classes for my MBA.

Consider me interested depending on the vendor.

Spartanman22

I’m in! As long as the contest ends before October because that’s when the tanks getting shutdown and I’m moving to New York. Why not one last hurrah this summer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GugsJr

TeamCR
Ok seems we have interests let me get details from a few sponsors and see what I can work out and I'll get one started