TCK Grow Out 2015-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJE

Welcome/ Bienvenido/ Witamy/ Maligayang Pagdating to the TCK aka The CoraKings 2015-2016 grow out. This post will serve to update my fellow reefers as well to share with the CR community. I will be holding the frags and will TRY and update every other week or as I see any progress. We will cut when WE as a group decide on it. The frags will be growing under MH and T5's in an ELOS 120XL.

Here are some pictures of what our pack looks like and some separate shots of the well know named colonies from TCK. Dan at TCK gave me permission to use his pictures and were found in his Sponsor thread on R2R.

Here is what [MENTION=1971]jayjerk[/MENTION] [MENTION=669]Markemark[/MENTION] [MENTION=84]ColaAddict[/MENTION] [MENTION=473]jayjigga[/MENTION] [MENTION=171]DJE[/MENTION] ordered from The Coral Kings.

-TCK Mango Melon
-TCK Frostfire stag
-TCK Dragonfire
-TCK Optimus Prime
-TCK Infrared
-TCK Inferno
-ARC Acroberry Table
-Un-named TCK Yellow Acro
-TCK Rainbow Spath
-TCK Ultraberry
-TCK Pikachu
-Blue Hoeks
-TCK Supernova
-TCK Rainbow Tenius (Not Pictured)

TCK Optimus Prime

TCK Pikachu

TCK Mango Melon

TCK Dragonfire

TCK Inferno

TCK Acroberry table

TCK Ultraberry

TCK Supernova

jayjerk

Premium member
Just so you know. No one is happier than I am that we finally doing this. We been tossing it around for a while now and glad we decided to pull the trigger and add some great dudes to the mix.

Thanks DJE for hosting. Let me know if you need anything from me.

Jep21

Damn! Beautiful frags!! Looking forward to seeing updates on the growout and possible selling off frags in the future :spy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayjerk

Premium member
Damn! Beautiful frags!! Looking forward to seeing updates on the growout and possible selling off frags in the future :spy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's in writing no selling off of frags. It's in the contract...Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.