Thanks Brian and Judy!

DD

"Rambo"
Today was my second trip to Best Fish.

I was in the area for a conference and stopped by to see what they had in and couldn't be happier with my latest purchases!

I picked up a pair of SA Picasso clownfish. The prices couldn't be beat, and the quality and health of the fish was excellent!

Below is a crappy pic I just took of the pair I got. I picked these two out because they both had the full gladiator helmets on, which is the one of the main things I love about Picasso's.

I also picked up another Picasso for a buddy :spy:

I picked up some CUC, the one type of snail that really intrigued and impressed me was the trochus snails. Believe it or not, I've found not one of these snails, anywhere in the Chicago area! Brian and Judy had them!

I also grabbed a nice sized pearlberry frag/mini colony.

If you've never been up to Best Fish, it really isn't that long of a drive. They're literally minutes off the highway, and there's tons of parking, so there isn't one excuse to not go.

Thanks again Brian and Judy, you are the BEST!!!

Best Fish

Today was my second trip to Best Fish.

I was in the area for a conference and stopped by to see what they had in and couldn't be happier with my latest purchases!

I picked up a pair of SA Picasso clownfish. The prices couldn't be beat, and the quality and health of the fish was excellent!

Below is a crappy pic I just took of the pair I got. I picked these two out because they both had the full gladiator helmets on, which is the one of the main things I love about Picasso's.

I also picked up another Picasso for a buddy :spy:

I picked up some CUC, the one type of snail that really intrigued and impressed me was the trochus snails. Believe it or not, I've found not one of these snails, anywhere in the Chicago area! Brian and Judy had them!

I also grabbed a nice sized pearlberry frag/mini colony.

If you've never been up to Best Fish, it really isn't that long of a drive. They're literally minutes off the highway, and there's tons of parking, so there isn't one excuse to not go.

Thanks again Brian and Judy, you are the BEST!!!
Thank you for stopping in and of course for your purchases. The SA (Sustainable Aquatics) clowns have been coming in great...very happy with them. You picked out some nice ones, I like the helmets as well. Appreciate your review, very nice of you to take the time to write it!

Brian and Judy

"Best Fish" - Milwaukee
Stock List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0

One of my top 3 favorite LFSs in the area. Great husband and Wife team and I always love visiting. And they always have a stellar fishstock.