Trigger System Sump Question

jrosales91

Premium member
Hello, All

I ordered a new trigger system sump and received the box today and after unboxing and ensuring the sump wasn't cracked or anything I notice some major scratches. Anyone that owns the sump when you received did you also have scratches on the sump or should I call Trigger? Not sure if should complain but yet again this bad boy wasn't cheap?

View attachment 26961View attachment 26962

goat585

Administrator
Did the sump have protective paper on it? Usually brand new sumps have most of the paper still on it. Maybe you received a returned item. Acyrlic scratches super easy but can be buffed out easily.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jrosales91

Premium member
No, it did not! The sump just came in a box with form corner protactor to ensure the sump wasn't moving around in the box.

Did the sump have protective paper on it? Usually brand new sumps have most of the paper still on it. Maybe you received a returned item. Acyrlic scratches super easy but can be buffed out easily.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it did not! The sump just came in a box with form corner protactor to ensure the sump wasn't moving around in the box.