Underwater World in Bensenville?

carpetreef75

Premium member
Take a drive and have a look see , Cisco n Lisa have been great and always very fair with me .. Was there last Wednesday and they were acclimating 1500 fish they just picked up from airport .. shoot me a p.m. if you really need to talk to them i have there cell #s but Lisa always responds facebook and craiglist pretty quick
Bryan

labas39

I agree with Bryan, Cisco and Lisa are cool. I haven't been there in a long time but I used get all my snails from them and a fish now and then.

Coral Man

Premium member
It’s not a nice looking store front like aquatica but more or less a wholesale warehouse. They use to be great on prices but seem to have regular retail prices now. Cisco is good people but that place isn’t worth the drive for me anymore to pay regular prices.

carpetreef75

Premium member
maybe you should apply for your C@ral mens discount card Ha, I've never paid retail & there Craigslist prices look pretty darn cheap/reasonable...I doubt any of the others posting on this thread have paid retail either ..
Bryan

Last edited:

Coral Man

Premium member
maybe you should apply for your C@ral mens discount card Ha, I've never paid retail & there Craigslist prices look pretty darn cheap/reasonable...I doubt any of the others posting on this thread have paid retail either ..
Bryan
You may be right, he tried charging 25 for small yellow coris . Asked Cisco if he could do anything with the price, said no that the boss lady is firm. I ended up going to Aquatica and Mario gave em to me for 15$ each. I use to shop frequently there and prices use to be much lower. Certain things are definitely cheaper, cuc for one if you get there before it’s all gone. I’ll still stop and shop there if I’m in the area but just not worth the hr drive anymore.

carpetreef75

Premium member
I stop at Burrito Loco in New Lenox on my way to I-355 and pick up a steak burrito and a couple tostadas and walk in Underwater with a bag of mesican food and i get some very good deals Ha
Bryan