Vote to choose the winner - BC GROWOUT

You decide who's the winner

• [img]http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17899&d=1469988379[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g341/bcc312/IMG_0106_zpsetbfaxvu.jpg[/img]

• [img]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu73/lpsmith783/20160801_161032.jpg[/img]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jrpark22000

Premium member
Ok, It's that time. Conclusion of the 6 month grow out for the BC corals we've been tracking in this thread.
http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php/29480-BC-Growout-Update-Thread

Here's a list of the people who still have the coral, let's see your photos. Let's keep in mind this isn't a photoshop competition, no "enhancing" in software please.

Here's what to post below...
"4) The winner will be picked in a separate thread, a vote by the whole community on Growth and Color (Only white balance adjustments made on the camera and filter over camera phone lense allowed. No changes made in any computer software are Allowed.) Submitting you best Side and Top Down shots, if possible."

Once we get everyone's pics, I'll put up a poll for voting.

11) [MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION] - posted final pics, post #2
5) [MENTION=2509]rockhead[/MENTION] - posted final pics, post #3
10) [MENTION=1483]IHaveCrabs[/MENTION] - posted final pics, post #4
1) [MENTION=3185]Sparky312[/MENTION] - posted final pics, post #10
5) [MENTION=21]Smitty[/MENTION] - posted final pics, post #11
12) [MENTION=1240]Joe5688[/MENTION] - posted final pics, post #15
14) [MENTION=3037]Ascender[/MENTION]
15) [MENTION=558]jmurray551[/MENTION]

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
Original (well the second check-in since the picture was a better representation of color)

After picture

Front

Side

Taken with iPhone 6plus with an orange filter over lense to compensate for overly blue lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jrpark's looks like it has had better growth, IHC's looks like it has encrusted well. I would be interested in what these look like in 6 more months.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Jrpark's looks like it has had better growth, IHC's looks like it has encrusted well. I would be interested in what these look like in 6 more months.
Still quite a few more people to post their results. I was hoping to keep this growout alive too :D We'll see at the end if anyone wants to go longer just for fun.

rockhead

I got the sh&@ end of this deal, of course I'm the only one with the slowest growing piece, so I win in my division

rockhead

Still quite a few more people to post their results. I was hoping to keep this growout alive too :D We'll see at the end if anyone wants to go longer just for fun.
I will always be in the tank ask me in 6months and I'll post a pic.

Sparky312

Here's my final check-in; all my frag ever did was encrust

Unfortunately, I had this thing looking way better a while ago, but its still growing well so hopefully it comes back around. I started off with the smallest piece and it easily quadrupled in size so I'm happy with that.

jrpark22000

Premium member
[MENTION=1240]Joe5688[/MENTION] [MENTION=3037]Ascender[/MENTION] [MENTION=558]jmurray551[/MENTION]

Evening Guys, would you post your last pics for the growout? We can then put up the vote :D

jrpark22000

Premium member
We'll give it a few more days for [MENTION=3037]Ascender[/MENTION] [MENTION=558]jmurray551[/MENTION], hopefully we can get some pics then I'll toss up the poll.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Can an anyone else vote? So far there's only self voting. Thank you to everyone for taking the quick minute to help :D

jrpark22000

Premium member
Did I win yet
And the winner is.......
Well, yes and you. I wasn't about to vote for myself and with the craptastic voting turnout, I thought your's had the most growth from pre to post shots.

Let's see who got it in another six months if any of us remember. Mine has noticable growth since my final entry, this thing might take off like a weed.
[MENTION=2509]rockhead[/MENTION] [MENTION=1483]IHaveCrabs[/MENTION] [MENTION=3185]Sparky312[/MENTION] [MENTION=21]Smitty[/MENTION] [MENTION=1240]Joe5688[/MENTION]