WALL / gofundme

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpetreef75

Premium member
whatever side of politics your on this is very impressive. Over $14,171,961 of $1.0B goal in 6 days. nice job :)

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

- - - Updated - - -

And even more impressive than that is the guy who started it!

Brian KolfaeJr USAF RETIRED - Triple Amputee!

TRUMP 2020

Last edited:

cpschult

Man..

I just hope there is a USA in 2020. Last adult is leaving the room in February.

Edit; just saw trump moved his departure date to January 1st.

carpetreef75

Premium member
On with the shutdown !!!!!!!

President Trump insists on funding for a border wall and "refuses to go along to get along.

there you have it run it like a business and shut off all the free stuff , Obummer phones, link cards, no unemployment for anyone that has 2 good arms & legs instead of sitting home and milking the system .. The millenniums & Bernie Sanders dependents are screwed now

carpetreef75

Premium member
$16,035,035 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 263,453 people in 6 days

not bad $165 K in just a few short hours

dayum I love this great country TRUMP 2020
Bryan

cpschult

On with the shutdown !!!!!!!

President Trump insists on funding for a border wall and "refuses to go along to get along.

there you have it run it like a business and shut off all the free stuff , Obummer phones, link cards, no unemployment for anyone that has 2 good arms & legs instead of sitting home and milking the system .. The millenniums & Bernie Sanders dependents are screwed now

The government literally can’t be run like a business..The place of business is in the competitive marketplace, to supply us with goods and services. The place of government, aside from protecting us from threats, is to help keep that marketplace competitive and responsible and fill needs that business won’t fill..

For perspective, a billion is a thousand millions. Five billion is five thousand millions. While enthusiastic, a long way to go.

Last edited:

carpetreef75

Premium member
$16,198,366.00

Raised by 266,083 people in 6 days

not bad another $163 K in just a few short hours

New Shirts are In :)

dayum I love this great country TRUMP 2020
Happy Holidays Bryan

all the haters gunna be hatin losing there Obummer care and Link cards

cpschult

nice edit LOL
carry on
I tried to combine two different quotes about what role government plays in society. From first glance it didn’t seem like you were one to think to hard so I didn’t bother to link to the different articles.

Medical bills are the cause of bankruptcies for between 500,000-2,000,000 people a year..you can hate on the affordable healthcare act all you want I haven’t seen anything from Trump or any of his proxies that come close to closing that gap.

I’m getting out of the mud. Congratulations on all the winning

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I thought this was chicagoreefs.com not foxnews.com. There are tons of places for everyone to get there politics on the Internet. Do you really have to insert it here?

carpetreef75

Premium member
I thought this was chicagoreefs.com not foxnews.com. There are tons of places for everyone to get there politics on the Internet. Do you really have to insert it here?
Take a chill pill R not much else going on the board , the Wall build is a great thing send a few bucks . Enjoy the Freedom our grandparents & todays soldiers work to protect
Happy Holidays carry on

carpetreef75

Premium member
$16,641,407

Raised by 273,702 people in 7 days

A Merry Christmas to our Veterans and thanks you for your service

Yep, my wife and I each did the $80/each the other night, and if everyone who voted for TRUMP, would contribute this amount, would equal
$5, 040,000,000.00 for the wall...... Works for us. And the Brian Kolfage the disabled Vet who started this, is a inspiration to all! Merry X-mas everyone at CR
Bryan

Last edited:

carpetreef75

Premium member
I knew there were some of you on this site. Please name one aspect of this country that is not currently better off than it was before he took over. C'mon Just one. I can name several that are. Unemployment. Korean Peninsula. No more Paris climate money grab from us. Working on bringing more troops home. Trying to get border security under control. GDP. Tax cuts. I know he said 1 or 2 mean things but Get over it...
Happy Holidays Bryan

kerber13

I don't want to get in an argument about Trump on a reefing forum. Especially not over something as foolish as a gofundme for a wall LOL. However, I'd like to make a few points and pose a question. First, "I knew there were some of you on this site." I would like to ask that you refrain from a me vs you mentality. That is divisive speech and helps no one come to any compromises, it merely pits us against each other, and are we not "one nation". Secondly, I would like to point out that even if this gofundme reaches $5B this money can NOT go to the Department of Homeland Security. Money can be donated to the government, but it can not be allocated wherever the donator wants it to be. If it could be, billionaires would donate and allocate funds to the government however they want and effectively run the state, therefore, donating and picking where it can be sent is not legal. Finally, my question. You mention the Paris Climate money grab. Obviously, your rhetoric states you didn't like it. So, do you believe in climate change? And if not, why?
Happy Holidays,
Kerber13

Edit: Mods, this is a general reef talk section. Is this thread even allowed on this section? Just curious.

Last edited:

gumby

Wow I got to see this bullshit on chicagoreefs wtf can you air this shit out on the fox website or something were everyone has the same hateful thinking you do

carpetreef75

Premium member
"A bruising stock selloff continued Monday, knocking major U.S. indexes lower as Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin tried to instill calm into a jittery market.

Coming off the stock market’s worst week since the 2008 financial crisis" WSJ

and it started the day the dems won the house.. coincidence? I THINK NOT , as soon as Dems get anywhere near having power businesses pull back and stop investing and go into savings mode.. why invest and make money and be penalized by a democrat in power.

cpschult

"A bruising stock selloff continued Monday, knocking major U.S. indexes lower as Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin tried to instill calm into a jittery market.

Coming off the stock market’s worst week since the 2008 financial crisis" WSJ

and it started the day the dems won the house.. coincidence? I THINK NOT , as soon as Dems get anywhere near having power businesses pull back and stop investing and go into savings mode.. why invest and make money and be penalized by a democrat in power.
It couldn’t be anything else could it, like maybe...that markets have already been on edge in recent weeks because of uncertainty surrounding trade negotiations between the United States and China, signs of slowing global growth, and the prospect of a prolonged government shutdown in the United States. Mr. Mnuchin added to the economic jitters by announcing on Sunday that he had called bank executives to ensure the markets were functioning properly, the type of discussions usually reserved for moments of crisis.

I guess we could blame the elected officials that haven’t even been seated yet. Definitely easier than looking in the mirror or the current policy makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.