Website Upgrades!

goat585

Administrator
In the next couple of weeks we will begin a large upgrade to the website. We will be transitioning to a new software. This will allow us to bring a new of new features to the site. We will now be able to write articles, and bring back the chat box plus some new things in the works. The site will also have a new look and a fresh logo. New t-shirts with a new design will be available for sale as well.

Please bare with us if there are a few glitches along the way. If the site is going to be down for any reason we will post updates on our social media sites and Facebook group

Thanks for your support

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

goat585

Administrator
We are doing some server maintenance today and there is a chance the site will be down from time to time today. Thanks for your patience as we are getting ready to upgrade the site.

Deezill

Premium member
I am sure you guys have said one time or another but would it be possible to list the social media site? Thanks.

Fish_wiz2

Great work Tom, I'm really digging the look. Do you know if you can do custom themes? I remember "dark mode" for ChicagoReefs but it disappeared as soon as it came.

goat585

Administrator
Thanks we are working hard on the site. Over the next couple of days the full upgrade is coming. There may be some downtime as we get all the features up and running. Thanks for your patience.

goat585

Administrator
Great work Tom, I'm really digging the look. Do you know if you can do custom themes? I remember "dark mode" for ChicagoReefs but it disappeared as soon as it came.
That will be one of the next things I will be doing once all the site functions are up and running correctly. I plan to have new themes and will have a light and dark mode that is selectable

anarchy

Is Chicago reefs working for everyone on tapatalk? I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling. Then I unfollowed and when I click to go into Chicago reefs it just says network error and wont go in